Let's face it, I need to recharge my batteries on a regular basis. At the moment on a much more regular basis than before. Specially when that extra coffee isn't helping.
Weekends used to be a way for me to recharge. But to be honest, weekends are usually the same as weekdays at the moment with the exception of my husband being at home - which is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! (can you be addicted to a person? I think I'm obsessed...)
Methods to recharge...USED TO BE
- Going out partying with my friends until late in the morning
- Sleeping all day or watching series for a full day
- Going to the gym
The ones I've found so far NOW
- Going to the gym - this one is still there
- Meeting up for coffee or "fika" with someone. (If you don't speak Swedish google it)
- Definitely date nights with my husband, or date weekends are even better (nights are not ideal at the moment as I still get tired being 19 weeks pregnant)
- A weekend in the forest - coming up with my brother! Walking, walking, walking and sleeping in a tent is just like magic.
Trying to come up with other creative things I can do that doesn't require as much planning or a babysitter - any tips?!